Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I can't believe I'm doing this!!!!

So I decided that enough is enough. I am soooo tired of being overweight and unhealthy. For the last 6 weeks (at least) I've been saying I want to lose weight, I want to lose weight but haven't done a THING...well, I've started eating better but not great.

It pisses me off that AFTER having baby R. I gained weight (18.5 lbs)... WHO DOES THAT?!?! Most people lose weight after having a baby, not me. AGGHHH!!!

Even though this is going to be mortifying for me I NEED to be accountable for my choices, and right now I am CHOOSING to be this size and this unhealthy. Unforunately, if I keep making the choices I am/was how long am I actually going to last?

So when I went to Weight Watcher's the BEST thing about the meetings was having to be accountable to someone. Here I am!! My sweet hubby Wayne has tried so hard to get me going, bought workout equipment so we could workout together, bribed me, challenged me etc. but I just haven't been ready.....it's a lot of work (both emotionally, and physically) to lose weight and honestly I've just been too lazy.

But now it's time.

So today I'm going to share my stats.... (I think I'm going to puke)...but I know that if I have all of you out there knowing these things then it will keep me motivated.

My weight:
188.5 lbs.

My stats are: (all in inches)
Chest-42
Under Boobs-39
Waist-38.5
Hips-43
Butt-43
L. Leg(Quad)- 26
R. Leg(Quad)-26
L. Arm-13
R. Arm-13.5 ( a little more buff...haha...ya right)

I have wrapped a piece of ribbon around my chunky tummy and I can't wait to see how many inches I can lose.

I will be weighing in and taking my measurements every Wednesday morning.
If you would like to join me, PLEASE DO!!! If you don't want to write your stats or weight on the blog, you can email me at: toaojb@hotmail.com  (this is my private account so Wayne won't even see it). We'll keep eachother accountable.

**I'll be adding a picture when Wayne gets home later today, or tomorrow**

No comments:

Post a Comment